Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Irons in the Fire. And Turkey's in the Microwave.

And what exactly is classified as "too many"? Anybody know?

The only reason I ask is because many people have told me over the years that I put too many of these in the fire all at once. And to that I say- Pish posh! (right after I slam a quad venti something or other).

I hate to be perpetually busy, yet I always manage to make myself perpetually busy. For instance...  aside from my obsessive focus with getting my shop off the ground... we're ("the husband" and I) immersed in a kitchen remodel right now. Namely... our kitchen. Which I've affectionately termed The "Situation" Room. And boy is it ugly.

Not that I'm not ecstatic to have a brand new kitchen. I am. It's just always one of those things that seems like a great idea until you actually start undertaking it. And your standing in your kitchen trying to cook a 10 pound turkey in the microwave. (Ok this might be a mild exaggeration. More like an 8 pound turkey.)

Here's the other funny part- I don't actually want to cook until all I have to cook with is a flint stone and a pile of insulation work with. Why is that?

So anyways... here are the latest pics of our kitchen remodel. Don't worry- none of the furniture for Suite 323 was harmed in the making of these photos. =)





No comments:

Post a Comment